• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Collapsible Carnival Ride Operated By Toothless Meth Addict Probably Fine

Richard Cranium

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
11:43 AM
Reaction score
Jul 19, 2022
62d73f97d60fe62d73f97d60ff.jpg

SELLERSVILLE, PA — Safety officials have confirmed that the rickety-looking, collapsible roller coaster at your local town carnival, which is currently being operated by a toothless meth addict, is probably fine.

"Looks pretty safe to me," said an official-looking man in a "bikini inspector" T-shirt who was missing several fingers from his right hand. "I mean, these rides drive all over the country, operate every night, and have to be set up and taken down by untrained teenagers several times each week. I'm sure they build them pretty sturdy to be able to stand up to that."

Gummy Joe, the ride operator, confirmed that the ride's safety record is unparalleled. "I ain't never seen no kid get hurt on this here coaster," he confirmed. "I mean, last month the cars flew off the track and into a nearby lake, but fortunately the seatbelts failed and them kids were thrown clear."

A review of the public records of the carnival parent company Crystal Ice Amusements, LLC did not turn up any recorded safety violations in the last five years. The search also didn't turn up any business permits, inspection certificates, or any other official documentation that the company actually exists.

At publishing time, someone who looked vaguely like a health inspector confirmed that the corn dogs from the sketchy-looking food trailer are probably fine, too.

I saw it there last Saturday. Didn‘t go for a ride though - my loss.:rofl:

My step mother sold bar steel for a living. When the carnies were in town they always bought the cheapest steel they could.

I knew a guy that owned 4 or 5 rides and was in one of these traveling death shows, their safety record is unparalleled............. NOT. You'd be surprised the money those rides make.

to all the above :rofl:

so true, so true

Auto Transport Service
Back