• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Coming along..

Moparfiend

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
11:06 AM
Reaction score
Still need to do the change over interior to white. Legendary Interiors coming tomorrow! Lots of chrome to put on and then the air grabber hood.

IMG_1605.jpeg

IMG_1602.jpeg

If you've done any significant work under the hood, I like to leave it off for a while.
So much easier to check for leaks and make little adjustments.
And it won't get hot either.

It looks pretty awesome...

If you've done any significant work under the hood, I like to leave it off for a while.
So much easier to check for leaks and make little adjustments.
And it won't get hot either.

It looks pretty awesome...
Yup hood will be last. I am planning on a servo actuated air grabber door. It’s a brand new AMD hood and door.

This project is looking awesome! Like the wheels too. Are those cragars? They look like polished aluminum.
YES! Polished AL! Wanted Cragars since 1977 in HS but couldn’t afford them or a car to put them on! So now is the time! It was the very first thing I got for the car when I got it. The car was a POS but 5 years later and she’s looking a lot better.

Auto Transport Service
Back