• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Coronet enthusiasts from Finland (pics added)

I love me a drop-top and that one is drop-dead gorgeous! I know you'll get your projects done because you guys always finnish.

What American cars are most popular over there?
Thank you.

I have no idea, pretty equal number between all I guess.

Here's the longroof 440. Unrestored, patina, all original except the hood, wheels and exhaust. Factory 383 A/C car.
IMG_20171001_210640.jpg

Last edited:
And here's the hardtop 500. It's been in the family since 1990. It was restored in Finland in the late 80's. 383 Magnum and 727, also with A/C.
IMG_20200707_191557~2.jpg

Welcome, nice collection of Coronets you have.

Welcome! I had a nice visit in Helsinki and there was a bunch of neat cars in a basement of a retail store including a 68 Coronet.

Here's the 440 sedan. It has become my personal favorite because there's not much original left so I don't feel bad about modifying it. Also because of it's rough condition so you don't have to be too careful. Factory 318 auto, 8 3/4 Sure Grip, power steering, power brakes, front discs. It has a slow but reliable 400 & 727 with the original rear axle at the moment. Planning on installing the 440 (which I asked some questions about on the engine forum) and modified 727 with 3.55 rear for next summer.
IMG_20230704_123545439~4.jpg

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back