• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Decal Dealers

asaya

Local time
5:28 AM
Reaction score
Just bought a decal off Ebay installed it and glue went all over pan. Any recommendations on Decal (Coyote Duster) for my airgrabber 69RR.

Dealerships for new Decal?

Or Installation Tips or can I save the current Decal?

What glue?It should have been backed with a adhesive.

was it hot outside when you put it on? yeah what do you mean glue? lol a decal is adhesive unless it was a cheap knock off. post the ebay seller store on here I will take a look. I bought some RR decals from auto literature before that were ok. Herbs and penstar reproductions get better quality stuff for a better price that year 1.

It was certainly hot 93+ my mistake for calling "adhesive" glue. I will try the two recommendations. I emailed the EBay store - Performance Graphics to see if they might be able to cut me a deal on a second one. Shot in the dark $25 for a decal seems sort of over the top but what isn't these days for MOPAR stuff.

Was it the old type of decal that you soak in water 1st to get it off its paper backing? If so, usually a wet cloth will soften the excess glue and remove it. You just have to be sure to wipe away from the decal edges or you will end up folding it back on top of itself. This is best done while the glue is still pliable (decal just installed). Once the glue dries, not so much. Built many a model a kid...at least thats how the model decals used to work. Do they still?

Phoenix Graphics
The number 1 source for auto graphics, specializing in MOPAR.
They "dont just sell graphics"
They started the business after 3M stopped.
They sell you a "applicator gel" that allows you to remove decal (graphic) if it is not aligned correctly. Also, they sell a UV sun protector gel to apply for longevity

oops, I just checked their website, I did not see the Coyote Duster air cleaner decal..
Follow bigmanjbmopar and or bluefury. They ALWAYS have the answers that I need.
Let us know your outcome.
But: that application gel is such a big help because as long as you dont "squeegie" the gel out of decal, you can re-align it.
"super-bee_ski"

Phoenix Graphics
The number 1 source for auto graphics, specializing in MOPAR.
They "dont just sell graphics"
They started the business after 3M stopped.
They sell you a "applicator gel" that allows you to remove decal (graphic) if it is not aligned correctly. Also, they sell a UV sun protector gel to apply for longevity

Same here...i've always had good luck with Phoenix and the quality of their decals.

X3 I have has great luck with Phoenix...AND they are a supporter of this site help those who help you

Auto Transport Service
Back