• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Delete panel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Local time
4:01 PM
Reaction score
Hi. Looking for 65 Heater delete panel( Already plastic chromed). Thanks

Last edited:
You can use the 64. It covers the hole where the radio would go and does not cover the whole area top to bottom. I have one on my 65 coronet. I do have a repo available. I can send you a picture of how it looks on my 65.

You can use the 64. It covers the hole where the radio would go and does not cover the whole area top to bottom. I have one on my 65 coronet. I do have a repo available. I can send you a picture of how it looks on my 65.

Mike:

Did You Go To Carlisle?

Terry

P.S. The Dragcar I Drove In The Sixties Was Brought Home From Minnesota At Carlisle Last Friday. Met The New Owner And Got A Chance To Sit In It For The First Time In 40 Years! I'll Be In Mopar Collector's Guide Shortly. More On This Later!

Good luck in finding a heater delete panel for a 65 Coronet or Belvedere. I've been looking for one for two years and finally found one on eBay. There's a guy on there repops them for around $75.00 without color or the chrome strip... He goes by the sellers name
redvenomrepros.

Here is a link to the last time the part was on eBay for a 1965 Coronet....

http://www.ebay.com/itm/231806525175?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

I got one but it will need a little trimming on the backside of the panel to fit more flush with the dashboard...

Hi. Looking for 65 Heater delete panel( Already plastic chromed). Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back