• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dodge Demon

usaroadrunner

Local time
10:28 PM
Reaction score
IMG_1246.JPG

that one car with the blue oval that they circled the problem with better move over cause the 2018 DODGE DEMON is coming with 800+ HP. With a wide body kit to hold the massive 315 tires. Rumor of AWD but dodge had no awd that can handle that much hp an torque, maybe they do. But I guess they unvieled it at the New York auto show. MOPAR PERFORMANCE!!!!!

Last edited:
Hmmm... sounds familiar.

Finally, it's actually getting some tires!!! That's the one thing I hate about the Challenger.... skinny tires.

Should be interesting

Absolutely HATE the fender flares.

Yeah, I know, FCA was not about to retool for new fenders, but Jesus, they look they were ordered out of a JC Whitney catalog.

Absolutely HATE the fender flares.

Yeah, I know, FCA was not about to retool for new fenders, but Jesus, they look they were ordered out of a JC Whitney catalog.
There's still a JC Whitney?

I'd guess about 40K too much....+ dealer mark-up.

I see this as a push in the market.
The hellcat grabbed me and I waited a full year to get one.
I was moved by the upgrade from a SRT Challenger to a hellcat,
It was indeed a big upgrade.
I see this move by dodge as being an effort to move the bar a bit and cash in on it.

What moved me to buy a hellcat over my 09 SRT Challenger is real changes that played out.

So far I have not seen something about the "demon" that makes me a customer at the proposed price.

I see this as a push in the market.
The hellcat grabbed me and I waited a full year to get one.
I was moved by the upgrade from a SRT Challenger to a hellcat,
It was indeed a big upgrade.
I see this move by dodge as being an effort to move the bar a bit and cash in on it.

What moved me to buy a hellcat over my 09 SRT Challenger is real changes that played out.

So far I have not seen something about the "demon" that makes me a customer at the proposed price.
The demon is a "holdover" to keep folks interested until they launch the next platform of muscle cars which is based off tha Alfa Romeo guilia chassis. There was some sort of problem testing the new platform so they pushed production back and went with the demon to hold people over. great thing about this is hellcats just got a lot more affordable

I read it will be out in April at the NY auto show.. also about a secondary A/C unit will be used to cool the intercooler for the engine .. and more aggressive timing can be put in easily....also 315 x 40 x 18 drag radials for front and rear ?? ... weight "down" to 4200 lbs. ..800 plus HP ....can't wait to see this beast

I read it will be out in April at the NY auto show.. also about a secondary A/C unit will be used to cool the intercooler for the engine .. and more aggressive timing can be put in easily....also 315 x 40 x 18 drag radials for front and rear ?? ... weight "down" to 4200 lbs. .. can't wait to see this beast
Yes it will be unveiled at the NY auto show, interesting that they say weight down when my srt charger weighs 4150, I don't think the challengers were that much heavier

Auto Transport Service
Back