• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

DOGS

Rebel turned 11 months on the 28th...... he's a happy boy

rebeltongue.jpg
rebelthanksgiving4.jpg
rebelthanksgiving2.jpg

BeeKool is that your avatar on the couch? Getting big.

She's not my avatar, but she is my Princess. Lol

For the dog lovers go to Facebook & look up John Rasmussen, u can send a message & if he has time he’ll do one up & you can download it(free of charge). Wife asked for one from him for our Riley.

8EA63BC5-364A-4710-8D54-0715CC31CB0C.jpeg

Kinda dogs, neighbor up the street goes out with his 2 every a.m. about 0600. Had a couple coyotes come up on him(?) there’s 60acres a block away, but doesn’t seem near enuff for them. They took off when he yelled. Guess it’s time for ‘open carry’ when out w/dogs! My area is mostly suburban with farmland.

My old boy just turned 12 years old! He still acts a fool some times ! I think he likes having multi generation of brothers and sister. it goes a year and a half "hemi "(he acts like he's 10 ) a 6 year old sister "Shelby"(she acts like a pup) a 9 year old"tank" that is full of energy,
IMAG2193_BURST001-20171202-030808220.jpg
but is chargers (12 year old) best friend they are always together

And still growing, damn dog is getting to be a handful to wrestle with anymore!
20180207_183224.jpg

Our Australian Cattle Dog waiting for our kids to get off the bus....

Panda.JPG

Grace and the rest of us are adjusting well to each other. Took her out to run around a local golf course a couple weeks ago. We now have about a foot of snow on the ground here.
IMG_0942[1].JPG

If you guys want to get some misty eyes, watch the movie ‘ Megan Leavey’. Just saw it last night on Amazon Prime, Marine K-9, female handler.

This is my Buddy.
Unfortunately he doesn't have much time left.
He has cancer throughout his body now.
We just had this made up for my wife.
It's done in pastels. We found this guy on facebook and does some amazing work.
The bottom picture isn't quite finished here.
20170708_175856.jpg Screenshot_20180214-140601.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back