• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

DOGS

IMG_20231029_221948353.jpg

IMG_20231029_222004076.jpg

My best buddy... Bruno...he took over my chair as his own ... and thats ok with me!

20231023_115323.jpg

My cousin in Italy has a cane corso that is looking like a angry bear maybe bigger than yours....
He plays with the kids all day long but the dog is there for property protection, thats why they have him.
Very comon over there.
Fenced in yards and they use trainers to teach the dogs to attack intruders.
Very commonplace.

Must add ...this is a great family-friendly member.., like pit bull dobermen Rottweiler ect

My cousin in Italy has a cane corso that is looking like a angry bear maybe bigger than yours....
He plays with the kids all day long but the dog is there for property protection, thats why they have him.
Very comon over there.
Fenced in yards and they use trainers to teach the dogs to attack intruders.
Very commonplace.

all of that..... and in order, lol

warface.jpg

b2.JPG
watch.jpg
IMG_20231030_111442151.jpg

Im going to say that Rebel is one of the nicest looking dogs, he is beautiful indeed.
I love the ....I can kill kill you at anytime look .. but you know he wants you to give him hug or a kiss.

For legal reasons, signs that threaten could be used to take your place or put him down should your dog have to protect you and yours. Courts have found beware type signs show prior knowledge of danger. A sign saying there is a huge dog inside the fence without pointing to the danger of trespassing will be more than enough for sane people. "Dog behind gate" and a picture of the dog are not threatening. A no trespassing sign is not a threat. "my dog can run you down" could cause you legal problems.
I know this because a neighbor lost her bull terrier because of a sign like that. The cops didn't hesitate to shoot her dog and he wasn't attacking anybody. They were scared and shot him. They pointed to the Beware of Dog sign to justify it and the court sided with them.
A meter reader for rural electric gave me good advice: When you pull up to a place, open your door and shut it hard enough for a sleeping dog to hear.
Paint a picture of him without a head on the gate and install one of these bubbles. Nature's way of saying: don't open the gate and he will appreciate being able to see outside of the fence.

Screenshot 2023-10-30 at 10.09.00 AM.png

No pics or video, thankfully. Currently on the pot, sharing my bathroom with 3 shepherds...... and a cat.

For legal reasons, signs that threaten could be used to take your place or put him down should your dog have to protect you and yours. Courts have found beware type signs show prior knowledge of danger. A sign saying there is a huge dog inside the fence without pointing to the danger of trespassing will be more than enough for sane people. "Dog behind gate" and a picture of the dog are not threatening. A no trespassing sign is not a threat. "my dog can run you down" could cause you legal problems.
I know this because a neighbor lost her bull terrier because of a sign like that. The cops didn't hesitate to shoot her dog and he wasn't attacking anybody. They were scared and shot him. They pointed to the Beware of Dog sign to justify it and the court sided with them.
A meter reader for rural electric gave me good advice: When you pull up to a place, open your door and shut it hard enough for a sleeping dog to hear.
Paint a picture of him without a head on the gate and install one of these bubbles. Nature's way of saying: don't open the gate and he will appreciate being able to see outside of the fence.

View attachment 1548276
Regrettably, what Mr Dupont says is currently accurate in the clown world in which we exist.
Nothing is EVER the criminals/trespassers/bad guys fault....

3050 may require an explanation.
Had to pee. Deaf dog asleep in the doorway, cant close the door, black cat asleep on a black rug right in front of the pot, Step over deaf dog, decide to sit to not disturb cat, two other dogs, for whom it is play time, wake up deaf dog and the three decide if they join me, they can persuade me to take them out. I don't know how many times the poor old cat got stepped on, but her claws never came out.
Went out for a very short play session, lots of dust in the air, and 40mph winds.

with her treasures. A shirt that stinks like me, a chew toy, and her bully stick. Yes, it is exactly what you suspect it is. She is as soft as a Beaver pelt.

P1015184.JPG

She is so pretty !

Have you settled on a name yet ?
She looks like a Sasha to me (Russian, short for Alexandra. Meaning, defender/helper).

After playing ball for an hour or so Irving's tongue tends to hang out sideways when he rests.

Tongue 2.jpg

Tongue 1.jpg

My daughter is a nurse at a vet hospital. She knows a lot of her clients and they know about our Newfoundlands. A lady told her there are 4 Newfie pups at the Newfoundland Rescue. The downside is the mom had some heart problems so know that before you sign up for one.

She is so pretty !

Have you settled on a name yet ?
She looks like a Sasha to me (Russian, short for Alexandra. Meaning, defender/helper).
no name. I like Puck, but it sounds too much like a swear word if heard from a distance. She is an Imp, and Puck is a synonym. So is Scamp. Scamp has a Mopar connection.

I used a thesaurus to go from Imp to Scamp, then read the lists, click on a word that has potential. I looked at Sasha and it brought up only people names, Defender synonyms were on the harsh side, Helper had subsurviant type words and I try to make my dogs equals as much as is tolerable. The breed can be annoying with their periodic need to establish alpha. They are perfectly happy as second, but they want confirmation from time to time.

Went to the dog park tonight and there was a four month old, German Shepherd, black. They both started out shy, and then after a short time they were going for it. I was glad to see my little girl didn't get overstimulated. Some of them can get wound up and act like a Blue Healer, nipping at heals.

Mila's first ride in the truck with me this morning and now she refuses to get out! I even have treats on the ground outside and she won't budge.

IMG_3437.JPG

Auto Transport Service
Back