• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

dual quad project

Printdoc

Local time
6:13 PM
Reaction score
Roadrunner refresh is almost complete just a few tweaks left

Attachments

• 2013-04-26 16.15.59.jpg
    2013-04-26 16.15.59.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 390
:headbang:yes very good :headbang:

Interesting, been wanting to do a dual quad set up. What manifold is that?

Offenhauser intake. I think you might find one here used. forget trying to get a new intake the company is almost dead. I found a used one cleaned it up and repainted it

LOL, maybe if they advertised and invested in themselfs with research and development for something new…

It would be awesome if Elderbrock would make a low deck dual quad intake.

Sorry, Won't fit a low deck big block only a high block like a 440 belive me I would have been all over anything new that would fit a low deck big bkock

Yeah guess it would only work with the 6 bbl hood guys ;)

I actually started with the Summit Dual quad air cleaner (Like in the first pic) but thought it looked a little off MOPAR so bought a six pack set up from Jegs and had a friend of mine graft the base from the Summit Dual Quad to the base on the 6 pack and ended up with what you see in the pic. To me it now looks more fitting for a MOPAR. One thing we did have to do was raise it up about 3/8" so the base had clearance around the throttle linkage.

Although almost dead, Summit does state a June 13 shipping date for the 2 X 4 Offy manifold.

Auto Transport Service
Back