• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE emblems,emblems,emblems!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pic #1, (2) two of the silver fender pentastars - how much? I can't read it.

Pic #3, The V-8 emblem that would go on the fender of a 67 Coronet...I think it says $6, I'd like that as well.

Please PM me with price and shipping to 46368. Thank you sir

awesome collection, I'm sure I'll be needing something and even if I don't I will..LOL

There are no penta stars on #1 several on #7. Some have pegs gone , couple are intact. $5. The V-8's are on #3 and are $20 each. $25 plus $8 for Paypal and shipping. Total.

There are no penta stars on #1 several on #7. Some have pegs gone , couple are intact. $5. The V-8's are on #3 and are $20 each. $25 plus $8 for Paypal and shipping. Total.

I don't do paypal. I'd do 10 for one of the V8's and I can only use the pentastars that have pegs. Beyond that I think I don't need them bad enough.

1965 Dodge Coronet

Hi

Do you have the DODGE lettering that mounts to the right hand side of the trunks decklid for a 1965 Dodge Coronet

On the lowest part of board #4. You have the physical lettering that says "D.O.D.G.E." It is hard to see the writing signifying the year, However I have a 1965 Dodge Coronet and need the DODGE lettering for the right side of my decklid. The individual lettering is very distinct in the design in how the lettering was shaped. The lettering were bent in a "V" configuration in the center of the lettering due to the contour of the decklids design. PM me if this is what you have for sale..

Those 2 are gone, but i have another single, posts all there too and nice. $20 for the one and $8 for the PP fees and shipping.
let me know if I can help. thanx, Rod

How much for board 4- 66 dodge emblem, for front of hood..Are they the raised letters. I have a pair of 67 I think and they do not fit 66... Would you want to trade.
Thanks

Good morning,

you got a hood emblem for a `75 Coronet Brougham? Only the plastic center emblem would be fine, please see pics.

Oliver

Emblem 2.JPGEmblem.JPG

not totally for sure these are what you need. Part #'s?? $25 for a set. Not interested in a trade. Didn't know there is a difference 66-67. i'll check my #'s and get back to you. Please check what you have.

- - - Updated - - -

No, nothing that new. I'll keep my eye out tho.

Thank you. Would appreciate if you let me know in case you find one.

omoskito

Hi,

What is the difference in the "plymouth" emblems in #2 and #3? I am looking for a couple nice ones for '69 road runner / gtx hoods? The 3 post type, are the finish and paint nice??

Thanks,
Mark

All the same. 3 posts. varying chrome conditions. Think most are $15-25 plus shipping. I'll find 2 nice ones. Some are gone. but i think There are still 2 nice ones left. Let me know. thanx, Rod

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back