• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD Engine mount bracket, Pass. side, B-body, SB, not spool

Status
Not open for further replies.

67Charger

Local time
8:11 AM
Reaction score
I'm doing a 5.9L Magnum swap in my /6 Challenger and need the passenger side engine mount bracket that fits a B/E smallblock on a 68 B-body K-frame. Something like '67-'72 should all be the same. I have a '72 340/360 drivers side mount, which is the harder one to get since it is narrower than the more common 318 version.

The passenger side is supposed to be the same between 318-340-360.

Is it like this one? (see pic) Removed from a 1968 B Body. I don't have it anymore, it went with the sale of the motor. Just thought I'd throw on here for reference.

Thanks

20160714_202826.jpg

I have a set from a 69 318 but they aren't shaped the same on both sides and I didn't mark them when I removed them. one looks like that one pictured and one has a slight curve on the side. I will post pics this evening if you haven't found anything yet.

The straight one is passenger side, the curved side one is drivers. 318 will have 1/4" less curve than the 340/360 mounts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back