• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE Excellent reproduction of the front Eyebrow for your 1971 Roadrunner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chryco

Local time
3:14 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Excellent reproduction of the front Eyebrow for your 1971 Roadrunner. Made from the same material as the originals. $1500.00 plus shipping

applique diagram.jpg

image0.jpeg

At one time I believe you were reproducing rear window louvers for 71/72 Road Runner, do you have any left?

If my memory serves me correct, which it mostly doesn't, your louver was an exact reproduction that uses the original hardware drilled hinge and pin? I'd be interested in one if so adn do I need to purchase the hardware seperately? I think I've seen the hardware listed somewhere recently. Thank you for your quick reply

I was looking for B body, didn't know they were different. I have a 1971 Cuda and I assumed they mounted the same, but this is going on my 1972 Road Runner. Still interested in the louver, how do they mount on the vehicle?

OK I'm learning something new every day on these things. If you still have one for sale I'd love to purchase, just need the best way to get you funds.

The Louvers are the same pff rd ice as the eyebrow, let me know thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back