• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Family Tradition

Wow !.. Sexy and menacing at the same time. I do like black!

You look stumpy in the reflection...hahahahaha

Kind of a neat comparison of a then and now.....Sometimes I look back and think who the hell would want to do all that work? LOL. You guys know the feeling, but hey...what a pay off right.

r1-9.jpg
r2-8.jpg

sinister man

Thanks Stu...You bet! "Wait till they get a load of me"

jack-nicholson-as-a-joker.jpg

Wow !.. Sexy and menacing at the same time. I do like black!

You look stumpy in the reflection...hahahahaha

LOL...Thanx man. No, I'm not actually a fat hobbit. I would probably be sticking with a Fiat if that was the case.

thanks alot...now my wife's gonna think I'm over here looking at ****.....
that Black Beauty is sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!!!!!

Nice to see it outside will. My wife just loves what you did with it. By the way will,how is "little brother" doing? You should have done a photo shoot with him and the other car you got before and after.I forgot what color little sister was to be.

thanks alot...now my wife's gonna think I'm over here looking at ****.....
that Black Beauty is sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!!!!!

Uh oh.....No one handed typing my friend...lol Thanx

Nice to see it outside will. My wife just loves what you did with it. By the way will,how is "little brother" doing? You should have done a photo shoot with him and the other car you got before and after.I forgot what color little sister was to be.

That would have been a great idea Roger! I got plans in store for the little guy to be unveiled at a later date. The wife has been all over taking cruises in the Coronet since I closed up the project on the that. Starting to think the little sister almost needs to be yellow. What is it with women and convertibles?

I like it, Will. thems are some meaty-*** tires for you to burn up!!!

Thanks Mario.....Don't worry man, I plan on burning them off in very short fashion once it hits the road.

Kind of a neat comparison of a then and now.....Sometimes I look back and think who the hell would want to do all that work? LOL. You guys know the feeling, but hey...what a pay off right.

r1-9.jpg
r2-8.jpg

Id bet you would do it again..... :sideways tongue:

Auto Transport Service
Back