• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fast ez-efi 2.0

Have you installed the fitech yet? I have been thinking about it for mine...you really can't beat the price!
Not yet...I just got the unit so it will prob be a few weeks before all the parts are together and then get it tackled...will keep you updated when it's up and running

I saw a bb mopar build on one of the shows yesterday with the Fitech& it made good numbers, but what surprised me was when they bolted on a 950 the motor made something like 20 hp more...
I would think the Fitech would have better driveability though...
Savin my nickles to hopefully go that route ( Fitech)

I saw that too, you have to remember it's self learning so it needs to be in the car running. Those numbers are sure to rise and as the unit "learns"

I saw that too, you have to remember it's self learning so it needs to be in the car running. Those numbers are sure to rise and as the unit "learns"
I'm running a 750 on my 440 so I know I could get more hp from a 850 so figured instead of buying a new carb and then having it tuned in I might as well go with the fitech and it's good up to 800hp so no matter what upgrades (512?) the fitech will handle anything from here on out...money saved in the long run IMO...

I put the atomic efi on my roadrunner but if I would have seen this before I would have gone with it. I am thinking about putting there 400 hp unit with the fuel command center on my coronet...

Auto Transport Service
Back