• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FBBO Benefit Auction for @CudaChick1968!

Item #34 (power steering cooler) shipped this morning and tracking number has been PM'd to Nxcoupe.

Items #35 & 48 shipped yesterday.
Man UPS is crazy! $73 to ship the transmission lines to VA from TX...
I thought about ordering new ones online and just having them shipped directly to him...

I thought about ordering new ones online and just having them shipped directly to him...
Mercy, that almost makes sense given those rates.
I find myself using the USPS more and more these days...

Mercy, that almost makes sense given those rates.
I find myself using the USPS more and more these days...
I wanted to get them out and my USPS is a pain to get to during the day. Hey it was for a good cause!

Same thing here sent the energy susp part out $34

I told @RustyRatRod just donate the intake to a young kid in need ! After seeing the rate I got shipping on an intake would be insane .
I'm ok with it didn't really need intake anyways just was putting bids on things to get money rolling for Mrs. Chick

Shipping is getting insane

Welp the mailman showed up with a package today.
thanks again @khryslerkid

20210902_164106.jpg

Last edited:
I had a large item, the box and all didn't weigh quite 8 lbs. USPS wouldn't ship it, and UPS, was $112 from Alabama to California. Shipping is ridiculous with all the carriers.

I had a large item, the box and all didn't weigh quite 8 lbs. USPS wouldn't ship it, and UPS, was $112 from Alabama to California. Shipping is ridiculous with all the carriers.
Ya I think mine was a little over 4lbs but it was 46." long. Ive shiped a lot through that UPS and the clerk was telling me its Amazons fault as they are deferring so many packages to UPS that it has driven the cost up exorbitantly.

Quick, Glad you didn't get hit too hard. Your mailbox is full. Send me a PM and I'll get you my address for the bezels. Thanks
Made some room.. Thanks..

Auto Transport Service
Back