• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FBBO Benefit Auction for @CudaChick1968!

My jaw just hit the floor, give me a minute...
I'm absolutely flummoxed, my friend. These are so very very nice and it's extremely generous of you to donate them
to the cause, especially given their personal connection and meaning for you.
I proudly add them to the list - but are you sure you don't want to stipulate a minimum or starting bid?
THANK YOU!
(Refresh Post #408 if necessary to see it added)
I trust my fellow FBBO members to not try to low ball me on these extremely nice pictures They will be a great addition to anyone's living room. We have enjoyed them.

Current Auction List - NOTE: SOME ITEM NUMBERS HAVE CHANGED:

CURRENT LIST CAN BE FOUND IN POST #465!!

Last edited:
Hey Ed please add this, new heater hose nipples for a big block water pump. The tag says for 64-69 big block & they will not fit a 70 and later.

20210828_121213.jpg

Last edited:
A couple members messaged me with updated application information on the power steering hose.
Post #280.
Thank you all.

Last edited:
@moparedtn, I'd like to offer up some item(s):

1. New METAL garage sign "Mopar performance Roadrunner".
2. New METAL garage sign "Mopar Quality parts".
3. New garage wall flag "Plymouth Roadrunner" 'Beep Beep Coming through'. Two pictures to show

20210828_120842_resized.jpg 20210828_120852_resized.jpg 20210828_120630.jpg 20210828_120626.jpg

I'll start the bidding on item #42 power steering hose pn 2891109 at $25.
Here's the page from the '68 parts manual. As noted, also used other years.
IMG_20210828_144553625.jpg

Last edited:
I will add to my licence plate post and add one more:
Today was our only local car show. To help support them I bought a few shirts. I will add one to sweeten the pot on my licence plate auction, and add one more as a stand alone auction item. Both are size large.
A bit of history: Wally Schumann was one of those amazing, larger then life characters that seem to gravitate to the far north. The expression “there will never be another like him” is way over used, but not in this case. He was a unique gentleman, a glimpse into an earlier, different time. Wally wore black jeans, a leather jacket, and one of those caps that Brando wore in “The Wild Ones” virtually every day. This wasn’t a costume, he lived that life and it suited him. He was a walking encyclopedia of old school car knowledge and would help you, or any cause. Truly a fine gentleman. Humble, but a genius. He built a rat rod before they were a “thing”. Built snow machines, custom cars, bikes, and lived a larger then life, life. He died a few years ago after a long, dignified battle with prostate cancer.
So anyway, like I said, I will add one shirt to the licence plate auction, and offer one more as a separate auction. I will pay surface post anywhere on the planet. There probably aren’t more then a hundred of these shirts made, as this is a small town.
BFAC10ED-8B84-4431-A3BD-80FFE5417BDD.jpeg

Sounds like a very interesting guy to know, I’m sure he is missed by many.

I am sorry to hear everything that is going on. She just finished my AMAZING set of valve covers that I used the gift card I won for the auction she did for Ed, so I am glad to jump back in! I’ll bid $25 on post 434 the Quality Mopar Parts sign. I will also look and see if I have anything I can donate.

Guys, I saw on her Facebook page she is asking for any business you can send her way, so you guys that have been considering getting something powder coated now is the time!!

Trust me, she is amazing to work with and does amazing work! Just look at these beauties she did for me, come on guys you know you want to get some powder coating!!!!
1DD65DE7-7AC1-4814-B4C7-CD20EC1FF2DD.jpeg

I'm liking that Road Runner Mopar Performance metal tin in post 434 as well. $40.

Auto Transport Service
Back