• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

fibreglass fenders

we just happen to race what we sell and sell what we race. If you look on the Racing junk.com site in the Nostalgia racer section, you will see our white 67 Hemi Belvedere for $45,000 and it has a set of our fenders on it for the last 15 years , with a lot of wheelstand abuse. They have held up well. We also do hoods, scoops, and bumpers for that car. We are Sled City Fiberglass

I have fiberglass fenders on my 67 gtx. Love them so much I sold the oem's.

we just happen to race what we sell and sell what we race. If you look on the Racing junk.com site in the Nostalgia racer section, you will see our white 67 Hemi Belvedere for $45,000 and it has a set of our fenders on it for the last 15 years , with a lot of wheelstand abuse. They have held up well. We also do hoods, scoops, and bumpers for that car. We are Sled City Fiberglass
I don,t see any fenders on your web page

Is the '67 fender the same as a '66? I'm interested.

There is also race glass and street glass.I don't know if sled city has street stuff.But old Larry has been the Glass man to go to Since Mr. Fiberglass retired MANY years ago to paradise in Floridah........LOL

There is also race glass and street glass.I don't know if sled city has street stuff.But old Larry has been the Glass man to go to Since Mr. Fiberglass retired MANY years ago to paradise in Floridah........LOL
Thanks, I put in an Email to Sled City, maybe he will reply.

66 has different headlight mounting. Externally they are the same.

This is Larry at Sled City. Sorry I didn't get back sooner but we were doing the goodguys show here in Columbus and we had the 67 Hemi Belv on display. As for the work to mount these things you need to drill the holes in the spots shown on the fenders and bolt them on. sand and prep like any other fenders and paint. As for the 66 Belvedere fenders, I would say that over half of my clients have the 66 cars and they use my 67 fenders and modify the headlight bucket, and use their "cup" for the headlight. On my site, www.sledcityfiberglass.com , in the customer gallery , there is a beautiful yellow 66 Belv show car / race car and it has my fenders and hood, and scoop on it. Our white 67 hemi car has our front end also and it has even been attacked by our golf cart twice. Bumper went through hell fighting the cart and we now have a new bumper. Golf carts can sometimes be destructive. Shoot me an email , [email protected] and we will get something going.

Auto Transport Service
Back