• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Finally a new member , at last !

Local time
4:25 AM
Reaction score
Hi , I am newly registered , although I have been visiting this site for about 5 years now . I have spent many an hour reading the tech articles and drooling over the " b bodies for sale " section . I have a very genuine love of mopars and fords , especially the pre-73 back to early 60's era , however in a pinch any old car will do . I like them all .
My current project is a 67 dart gt - 383/727 . I'm ready to apply the silver metallic paint and begin the final assembly on it , then I hope to locate a 69 coronet with the proceeds from that and start all over again .
I spent 20 plus years as a parts man in a ford truck dealership , ( I took a lot of guff for driving Dodges , jeeps and porsches all that time ) then 7 years with kenworth trucks and around 8 years as a marine supply parts manager . Lived aboard a big chris craft on the St. John's river for 18 years and now I'm back in a real house ( with a lawn service of course ) .
I'm not working full time now , so every spare moment is devoted to my second love of restoring and reviving my favorite old cars and searching out the parts that they need.
I will continue to enjoy the great tech articles , only now I'll be logged in and may get to comment or ask questions .
I would like to thank all of the senior members for their valuable input here and the many amatuers like myself for raising the topics that need clarity among us , as a whole the members of " B Body Only" have made this the best site on the web in my opinion and in the words of Stevie Nicks " " Don't you ever change and don't you ever stop!

Big Block Scott
( because there's no replacement for displacement and
a proper noise , long live the 3 inch exhaust ! )

Welcome, glad you finally joined us.

:sSig_hihihi::sSig_welcometoourcl:hatwave:

welcome to FBBO Scott, good luck on your quest for a 69 Coronet

Welcome aboard, nice choice in B body

I had a 69 Coronet 500 in high school.
It's a beautiful car. I was T-boned on the driver's side by a 69 Fairlaine.
The cop was right there after the accident and said that he saw him going "too fast for conditons" in the rain but couldn't get out in time to stop him before he totaled me.
Best of luck finding a Coronet. Stay away from those darned Ford drivers. Ha.

Auto Transport Service
Back