• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Finally finished my 66 Satellite.

Dan

Local time
2:05 PM
Reaction score
Finally finished my Satellite, this car has only 66k miles on her and I have owned it for over 30 years. The car was totally rust and damage free but still needed everything gone through from engine and trans to complete interior. Can't wait for it to stop raining here in Washington so I can go cursing, lol. STH72203.jpgSTH72283.jpgView attachment 123931View attachment 123932View attachment 123933

The differences in your pics really show how much of an effect a good set of rims & a little chrome trim will really set off the look of a car.Nice job!!!!!

Looks great! Those wheels look sweet on it to...

SA-Weeet.

If you guys don't quit posting these 67's I'm going to have to find one, I really love these cars. Nice job

Nice car Dan !! LOL No reason to be cursing there brother. Enjoy the fruits of your labor.

Very nice car, as for the rain........... sumer came and went so welcome to fall.

I can tell it's summer, the rain is warmer..

Looks great Dan, I like the wheel choice too... no go out & have some fun

That car looks great I can't believe what trim and a set of rims will do to a car.

very cool! what color is that ? and where did you get those wheels?

that is just beautiful! love that body style.

The paint is the stock scorched red for 66/67. Got the wheels from Summit.

That's an excellent combination of everything you have on her.

Auto Transport Service
Back