• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Florida couple transporting grill injured after SUV explodes when woman lights cigarette

Car Nut

Local time
7:54 PM
Reaction score
Florida couple transporting grill injured after SUV explodes when woman lights cigarette...
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/08/1...suv-explodes-when-woman-lights-cigarette.html
1502711466209.jpg

They should have bought a Volkswagon!

Can't fix stupid!

Every time I hear a story like that I think to myself "don't be Florida, don't be Florida, don't be Florida..." but it almost always is.

people who know nothing about anything are very dangerous..... and we are surrounded by them every day

Bet they moved here. Most check there brains in Valdosta Georgia. And not leaving much, if you have ever been Valdosta...

That'll buff right out :lol:

I saw that a couple days ago, if the damn cigs don't kill ya'
or the second hand smoke !!!
the damn propane grill bottle left on/or leaking, "will"
when you light up that "fag" {Brits use to call cigs fags, before the PC took over}...

Lucky they're not dead

Must have no sense of smell, doubt they had windows open.

And some of them are registered voters!

people who know nothing about anything are very dangerous..... and we are surrounded by them every day

Dude I need to get out of this stupid state! Come on yy1 and the rest of you guys we all can chip in and buy a huge garage away from these fl. Idiots! I sware I used to say please not fl please........ But 99.7% of the time it's these fools ! That'll learn you!

Dumb ***'

Herd. Clearing. Hey honey, are these your cigarettes or mine?

The LP gas would be hanging low in the vehicle, I'd say they never smelled it.
But then again I'm sure the AC would have been on and the cold air dropping may have been pushing the LP towards the rear of the vehicle.
What no "WARNING" labels in the car or on the lighter or the cigarette pack about "The Hazards of LP gas"?

Last edited:
That's why its pronounced Flor-I-duh!

Auto Transport Service
Back