• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Found 2- 67 Chargers for Sale on Craigslist Ft Myers Florida

Dean Prevolos

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
10:26 AM
Reaction score
JUST SEARCHING CRAIGSLIST FT MYERS AND FOUND THIS AD FOR 2 1967 CHARGERS.

THEY LOOK ROUGH BUT WHO KNOWS MIGHT BE A GOOD WINTER PROJECT FOR SOMEONE IN OUR MOPAR WORLD.

https://fortmyers.craigslist.org/lee/cto/d/fort-myers-1967-dodger-chargers-barn/7407238205.html

craiglist black 67.jpg craigslist yellow 67 charger.jpg

NOT MINE
Screenshot_20211211-051428~2.png

12,500 for both or 12,000 each?
Who comes up with this price did the guy even think about it?
At least he washed them so there is that.

buy one get one free? Its craigs list after all. wade through the crap and some times you find good deals

I called the guy , going this morning to take a look ! Has no titles yet. We shall see!
That's great let us all know what you find. I'm in Naples but didn't want to bother driving up there to Fort Myers to look at these two cars. I'm restoring my 67 right now.

That's great let us all know what you find. I'm in Naples but didn't want to bother driving up there to Fort Myers to look at these two cars. I'm restoring my 67 right now.
Well, I went, I saw, I walked away. My opinion. The yellow one had more complete interior, 383 2 barrel,. Rotted floors and frame, and body panels. Had a decent grille and hood and glass. The black one had a more complete 383 2 barrel, looked better underneath. Ac car. Interior was shot floors probably gone also. Both had consoles and dashes pretty much intact. Lot of of good glass although yellowing. A lot of good trim and 2 decent grilles. 2 -8.75 rearends . Both drum brake cars. No good body panels to speak of . Either dented or rusted out. Typical car sales man. Talking how easy and valuable the car would be fixed up!
Good luck. Just my opinion.

Auto Transport Service
Back