• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Found newly reproduced 1970 B Body AM/FM Radios on EBAY

That guy has been making them for a while, to bad he can't put the Chrysler lettering on the face.
looks like a nice radio though.

It does look nice. Anyone have an original photo for side by side?

$(KGrHqFHJEYE88dN!SKyBPWL6u4iGw~~60_58.jpg

That is neat. I need to get one of them.

RCA jacks provided for MP3, CD player

If you're willing to spend $600 you can get a nice restored one if you just want to fill the radio space and buy a very nice loud system with the change. There's one on eBay for $102 right now.

Really, you think they are overpriced? I was looking at the 69 B body ones from him. I know they are expensive but for American made and all the new feature with the old look I didn't think it was that bad and I like the fact that the radios aren't as big as the old ones so I'll have more room back there. I figure by the time I buy a used radio and send it off to get the upgrades and restoration I'd be in it about as much.

This Radio is a $ 10.00 radio for 600 dollars Hmm no thanks.

Not sure where you could buy that radio for $10. But if you're talking about something compared to a Alpine than I know what you mean.

These are totally modern stereos with a vintage look up front. 180 watts with line and sub out if you want more. My stock original had 2 watts. And it's American made.

Here's the back of one of these things:

radio right.jpg

I did the same thing Dako suggested and am pretty happy with the results for two hundred less. I didn't get Bluetooth but the iPod interface works well. my phone even relays messages to the system when plugged in and I receive a text...

Auto Transport Service
Back