• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fratzog Steering Wheel Emblem, Round 2?

CherryBomb

Local time
2:46 AM
Reaction score
A while back, I produced a batch of Fratzog emblems for 60s Dodge's running Grant Classic steering wheels. I attached a pic for anyone who hasn't already seen it. I have officially sold all of the first batch, 48 of them to be exact, and am deciding if another round is called for. I know a good number of them probably went to members of this board already! I would really appreciate it if anyone interested would chime in so I can gauge interest and see if investing in another round is worth it. I would love to continue producing these and making them available if it is feasible. I found that selling via eBay worked best, it gave me the ability to offer secure transactions, free shipping (with tracking) and also coordinate bulk discounts for those lucky enough to have a stable of classic Mopars.

Frazog Emblem.jpg

I bought one of your Fratzogs. Although it was a little large to snuggle down in the horn recess of my Classic Industries steering wheel, I managed to attach it with silicon glue filling the recess. It matches well with the other various Fratzogs on my 1964 Polara. Thanks for producing this detail, and Good Luck with future sales.
Dave

DSCF0024.JPG

DSCF0006.JPG

DSCF0005.JPG

DSCF0012.JPG

DSCF0007.JPG

DSCF0003.JPG

can you do them in red? also what is the OD ?

View attachment 1608504
I have to run them in batches and black is the safest bet for most buyers. That said I’ll see if it is at all possible to sneak a red one in. Can’t promise anything but doesn’t hurt to ask. OD is 1.5”, designed to fit Grant Classic steering wheels, possibly some others.

I have to run them in batches and black is the safest bet for most buyers. That said I’ll see if it is at all possible to sneak a red one in. Can’t promise anything but doesn’t hurt to ask. OD is 1.5”, designed to fit Grant Classic steering wheels, possibly some others.
Ok the one in the grill is a 2" OD so those wouldn't work . but thanks for getting back to me , good looking product

A while back, I produced a batch of Fratzog emblems for 60s Dodge's running Grant Classic steering wheels. I attached a pic for anyone who hasn't already seen it. I have officially sold all of the first batch, 48 of them to be exact, and am deciding if another round is called for. I know a good number of them probably went to members of this board already! I would really appreciate it if anyone interested would chime in so I can gauge interest and see if investing in another round is worth it. I would love to continue producing these and making them available if it is feasible. I found that selling via eBay worked best, it gave me the ability to offer secure transactions, free shipping (with tracking) and also coordinate bulk discounts for those lucky enough to have a stable of classic Mopars.

View attachment 1608474
I would like to buy one if you have available.

It's official, I have a second round of these in the works! Will update here as soon as they go live on E-Bay. Thank you to everyone who helped me sell out the first round, and I hope you are all enjoying them so far!

It's official, I have a second round of these in the works! Will update here as soon as they go live on E-Bay. Thank you to everyone who helped me sell out the first round, and I hope you are all enjoying them so far!
When will these be available? I need 2.

I’ll take one. Got a Momo wheel, but will try to make it work. The Sport Wheel had that in the center.

Auto Transport Service
Back