• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Gone home

Bladecutter

"Pursuit of Shape"
Local time
7:01 AM
Reaction score
Guys picked up the cab today. They were happy. Bed is next in line. Nason base/clear, fine crush metallic,, butt matches well.

IMG_20170528_143805.jpg IMG_20170528_143748.jpg IMG_20170528_143738.jpg

So, the Nason is working for you ok? I did my 'first' good paint work on my daughter's car about 2 1/2 years ago and it still looks good much to my amazement! Base/clear....had my doubts but it turned out pretty good and the orange peel wasn't bad at all for a first timer.

Just did my first body job two years back. That is work! Hats off to you.
I used Nason urethane with a wet look hardener. No clear coat. It still looks good and shiny.

What's that car in background of the top picture?

What's that car in background of the top picture?
66 T-Bird convertible. Recently came out of storage since 90. Had second paint job(black)just before it went into storage. Single stage ppg Delstar acrylic enamel. I'm rolling it into booth tomorrow to start color sanding on it. Odo reads 45K miles & i believe it because there is absolutely no slop in left lower door hinge. The ask on it is 12.5K.

I have no idea why I know about T-birds lol but they have always caught my eye for some reason.

Agree. Love the first few of generations of T birds.
When the seventies hit they weren't very attractive but I like that one.

My biggest problem with them is that they as so freaking heavy......and complicated!

I have no idea why I know about T-birds lol but they have always caught my eye for some reason.
Very pleasing interior,,,freakin sled but easy on the eyes. The 'vert top is an intriguing affair,,the rams, worm drives.....more relays than Carter's got pills....def some engineering. This one is milder 390/single 4 bbl.

Agree. Love the first few of generations of T birds.
When the seventies hit they weren't very attractive but I like that one.
My Mother bought a new 67 two door, 390/single 4 bbl. Great interior, comfortable, nice lines, but it was a tank when pushed.
My biggest problem with them is that they as so freaking heavy......and complicated!

Nice work Jimi, I used some Nason paint on a tractor, went on nicely.

Auto Transport Service
Back