• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Gotta VENT!!!!

From my contracting days, we had a saying.... "The sorrow of poor quality endures long after the joy of low price is forgotten!"
Regarding maintaining anger.... "Holding a grudge is like taking a little sip of poison every day...and hoping the OTHER guy gets sick"

After my letter to the owner, he replied in a very nice manner, apologizing, so glad I didn't drop any names and burn that bridge down. Still timid if I do business with them again...

Sounds to me mate, that you are providing a great service and have probably done so for some time and these people have grown used to what they consider a pretty cushy relationship, with you doing all the hard yards! I suspect apathy has set in and they've forgotten just how good they've got it, what with you doing a lot of the leg work for them.

I say, make them do the work, if they really want your skills, and sounds to me like they'd me mad if they didn't, then they'll come to you, they'll transport parts, they'll pick up parts, let them do all the stuffing around, especially if your only likely to see them every 7 months or so. It just aint worth the stress.

If your relationship with them does go pear shaped, just spread the word around why and what you've had to put up with so that other customers can see what's been going on and will stick with you, give it some time and the original problem will come crawling back. Sometimes, you gotta let these dickheads fall down so they can see just how high they've been flying!

Hey, good ideas! I have been thinking about having the stuff brought to me, as my time is getting limited to go out for the drive, I like doing the drive part, fun and different, but, things this year have been busy!

Hey Donny! Remember the old joke sheets that went around in the army? My favorite was "What other large organization lets you work off the stress's of management, by occasionally going out and shooting someone?"

Well, when I first came in in 1987, some of the cadence's we'd sing were really filthy, but fun to sing! Also, some of the old crusty NCOs had centerfolds in the office for all to see! I was like, I am going to like this 'Permanent Party'!

Auto Transport Service
Back