• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Happy 93rd Birthday William Shatner

If I can't stay youthful, I will stay immature!
1711325851673.jpeg

Everyone else is gone and he cannot ask anyone to beam him up?

Anyway, 93 years and counting is a really good run.
:bday::bday:
happy-birthday-memes37-1.jpg

IIRC Chekov and Sulu are still around.

He is an abnormal one to be getting around as well as he does at his age. Good genetics? Looks like he carries around more weight than what a doc would say is ideal. Lots of memories going back to the 60’s with Star Trek, a role that kept giving and yeah, that iconic Twilight Zone episode. Lol, I’m pushing 70 watching him as a kid in grade school Friday nights. Wild-Wild West came on at 6:30 and my dad wanted to watch Star Trek at 7. Friday was my mother’s bowling night so dad cooked burgers. I watched the 2nd half of the WWW during the summer re-runs. Live long and prosper Bill, think he already has done a lotta that.

Has he lost his signature speaking style with all the dramatic emphasis and pauses?

For example:

Just saw him last night playing a young JAG lawyer Nuremberg Trial along with Spencer Tracy

He still has some of that "dramatic pause", then maybe take a breath style delivery in his current "Unexplained" series.

Auto Transport Service
Back