• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hello everyone

Moparbird

Local time
2:46 PM
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I live in The Netherlands i'am a big Mopar fan and restoring a 1970 Roadrunner at this moment.
The Roadrunner had a rough previous live and needed a total restoration ..... still busy with that :) but almost ready for the painter.

The upcoming paintjob makes me also wonder because the original color was EV2 Tor Red / Hemi Orange and some say this is a metallic color other say it is not.

Can anyone over here share his wisdom about this ?

tempImageKPkP4d.png

tempImagew1xMAq.png

tempImageAMNiNW.png

tempImaget356dF.png

tempImageoBUTXZ.png

tempImage56ksEf.png

No help on your paint question but kudos on undertaking such a major project. Looks like the results will be well worth your efforts. :thumbsup:

Welcome Road Runner.jpg Also ask your paint question in our Classic Mopar Tech forum and the Exterior Body, Paint, Trim, Chrome thread!

Hello everyone,

I live in The Netherlands i'am a big Mopar fan and restoring a 1970 Roadrunner at this moment.
The Roadrunner had a rough previous live and needed a total restoration ..... still busy with that :) but almost ready for the painter.

The upcoming paintjob makes me also wonder because the original color was EV2 Tor Red / Hemi Orange and some say this is a metallic color other say it is not.

View attachment 1511573

View attachment 1511574

View attachment 1511575

View attachment 1511577

View attachment 1511578

View attachment 1511583
Welcome from NJ!
IMG_3926.gif
IMG_3817.gif
IMG_3677.gif
IMG_3528.gif
IMG_3533.gif
IMG_3156.gif
IMG_2869.gif
IMG_3259.gif
IMG_3220.gif
IMG_3277.gif

I’m sure that car is happy you found it! Great job at bringing it back to life so far. Keep it up :thumbsup:

And greetings, welcome to FBBO from NY!

Welcome from Georgia.

Nice work on the car!

Welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

good luck with the 70 RR

Hello everyone,

View attachment 1511573

View attachment 1511574

View attachment 1511575

View attachment 1511577

View attachment 1511578

View attachment 1511583
Welcome!

Auto Transport Service
Back