• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hello everyone

ChuckBurgess

Local time
9:44 AM
Reaction score
good evening everyone,

Completely new to "forBbodies". Just wanting to say hello and thank you for allowing me to join. I currently have a 1968 dodge that my wife bought for me many many moons ago. It runs but also needs some TLC which has been lacking due to many other priorities. But after returning from living over seas for 3 plus years we moved back to the USA. Then it still sat on jack stands while our new house was being built. Things have finally settled down and look forward to doing upgrades and restoration to the car.

FTRQ6046.JPG

I assume that’s a bunch of pictures that failed in your post or you’re typing in clingon.
Welcome to FBBO from Prescott, Arizona

good evening everyone,

Completely new to "forBbodies". Just wanting to say hello and thank you for allowing me to join. I currently have a 1968 dodge that my wife bought for me many many moons ago. It runs but also needs some TLC which has been lacking due to many other priorities. But after returning from living over seas for 3 plus years we moved back to the USA. Then it still sat on jack stands while our new house was being built. Things have finally settled down and look forward to doing upgrades and restoration to the car.

View attachment 1601028
Welcome from NJ Chuck!
IMG_3926.gif
IMG_3817.gif
IMG_3677.gif
IMG_3890.gif
IMG_3533.gif
IMG_3528.gif
IMG_3296.gif
IMG_3220.gif
IMG_2869.gif
IMG_3195.gif

Welcome from Southern CA Chuck.
Good luck with the project, I like the color.
Lots of talented guys and gals on this site to help out when needed.

Welcome - your Dodge looks plenty sweet just as it is.

Welcome aboard Sir, from the middle of the mitten. Nice ride!

Welcome to FBBO from Ontario, Chuck. Nice '68 SuperBee. Thanks for the picture.

Nice 68 Bee

welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

Welcome from Alabama, looks like a nice one. All the 68 B bodies are great looking cars in the first year of a major body change.

Welcome, car looks great , like the slots !

Welcome from the former home state of your new neighbors. On the central coast.

IMG_4147.jpeg

Welcome aboard from Ohio. Where’s the stripes? Lol

Auto Transport Service
Back