• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hello fellow B body owners

OOOOh, there we go.

That's gonna be fun.

You are making good progress!!!! I have had a couple of so 66 Chargers a few years back.! Gotta love the stick in one too!
Thanks for the pics!!!!
Thank you ! I just wish I would if did the body before doing all the rest . But I don’t want a trailer queen so I guess will have to work with just being the way I want it .

For me my goal is to drive my old cars, and have something to sit on besides a 5 gal. bucket!
I have to do my own bodywork because I can and I can't/won't pay it done. So I get rid of rust and go from there. But being able to drive it is first goal.
I admit I am getting too old and woreout to do the bodywork at any reasonable speed!

Make sure you save money for tires, yea, 4spd, YA GOTTA LAY DOWN SOME RUBBER ON DA TARMAC!! And wear the treads down driving the bad boy, "Smiles per Mile"

Welcome aboard Julie! Girl, we need to talk about your valve covers. LOL! Make yourself at home and enjoy -- there's nothing like FBBO.

Make sure you save money for tires, yea, 4spd, YA GOTTA LAY DOWN SOME RUBBER ON DA TARMAC!! And wear the treads down driving the bad boy, "Smiles per Mile"
I got money for tires and rims and I picked them all out already . I got some green backs saved lol

Welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

enjoy

Hi there, my name is Julie I am from Wisconsin. I am a lover of all mopar muscle cars . I do have a 1966 Dodge Charger that I have been working on for some time.. had it for like 15 yrs. when I first got her she was basically a shell with no motor, Trany, wiring and need all interior redone and body work. I do have all interior done and it has a 383 bored 30 over with headers and a 4 speed trany. Still working on a lot of small stuff but, trying to get her done. So I may be asking for a bit of help from time to time this is why I joined the site :)
Welcome from Maryland.

Welcome.
Sweet a 4 speed !
Sticks are more fun !

A 4-speed was a must for me. Especially a street driver. I truely believe one misses some of the muscle car experience with an automatic? I believe you are going to have many years of enjoyment. Keep us updated with the progress.

Welcome to the best Mopar site on the web from another in WI. A lot of very knowledgeable people around here willing to help. 4-speeds in these old cars are my favorite.

Welcome from Georgia.

Thanks everyone! I will keep you all posted on my progress . I have already learned a lot from this site and soon may have a few questions if I get stuck. Let me tell you I have a lot invested already and I intend to keep plugging along .

Hi there, my name is Julie I am from Wisconsin. I am a lover of all mopar muscle cars . I do have a 1966 Dodge Charger that I have been working on for some time.. had it for like 15 yrs. when I first got her she was basically a shell with no motor, Trany, wiring and need all interior redone and body work. I do have all interior done and it has a 383 bored 30 over with headers and a 4 speed trany. Still working on a lot of small stuff but, trying to get her done. So I may be asking for a bit of help from time to time this is why I joined the site :)
Very nice just think baby steps and each day is a goal the final is to drive what you have built.

Auto Transport Service
Back