• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hello from Norway

Satellite_68

Local time
11:33 PM
Reaction score
Hi everyone. I have been lurking around for a while and this site is awesome! Here is my first mopar bought in July this year. It now has a four barrel 383. I am planning to build a 451 or 470 stroker during the winter along with a stronger rear axle.

forum2.jpgforum1.jpg

welcome from sunny NorCal & very nice 68 satty

Welcome and thanks for sharing .. that's beautiful ... please post more pictures and details.

P.S. I chased a train down the tracks with luggage in hand and hopped onto the caboose one very early morning in Risor. You from anywhere near there?

Thanks tallhair. I live near Oslo about 150 miles from Risor. My grandparents were from Risor, beautiful town.
More pictures will come.

Hello from New Zealand :) I too have been through Norway a few years back, and picked up a nice big speeding fine on the way to Tromso. A very cool looking Satellite you have...looking forward to more eye candy :headbang:

Spotted this when I wasn't able to stop...

Last edited:
:sSig_welcometoourcl:yaayy::hatwave::sSig_hihihi:thats a very nice Sat. you have there:headbang::headbang:

Thanks guys for the kind words:icon_fU::hello2:
Here are a few more pics. I am not sure if I like the fiberglass hood or not.

I am so stoked on how this car handles. Bushings are replaced with polygraphite from PST along with a larger front sway bar (I also have a rear sway bar, not mounted). Edelbrock shocks and SSBC disc brakes on all four wheels.

39_212571213_xl.jpg39_863809039_xl.jpg39_1406594249_xl.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back