• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hello from Ohio

Welcome to FBBO from Ontario. That looks like a real nice Plymouth project. Please keep it a Sport Satellite, rather than cloning it into a GTX.
It’s going to stay a sport satellite. It has all the parts and matching engine/trans.

Welcome from OH! I'm near Cincy

Cool, I'll be up there for work on Monday/Tuesday. I'd like to check your cars out one of these times I'm up that way. Welcome! Browns are playing tonight.
Message me and I’ll shoot you my number, however that works on this site. It’ll probably be later since I have a little one, but we can work something out

Nicely equipped. BB and AC! Guess Columbus is too far for the Nats next week.

Welcome aboard from another Ohioan, just east of Akron.

Nicely equipped. BB and AC! Guess Columbus is too far for the Nats next week.
Well, was planning on it, but I just got back from the hospital. Can’t drive, can’t do anything much. Ruptured my right quad tendon playing volleyball this morning. Don’t know how long I’ll be out for. Sucks cuz I started siphoning out the old gas last night and had planned on starting her up with some fuel line and a gas can today. Oh well. Put on hold for now.

Auto Transport Service
Back