• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hello from Sunny Florida!

Welcome from Northern Iowa, wherea bouts your parents live?

Welcome to FBBO from Georgia.

Welcome from Pittsburgh! I was just down your way in March - Clearwater Beach, Newport Richey, Tarpon Springs.

Welcome to the site I'm over on the east side of FL I have a 72 rallye charger I'm building please post more pictures

Welcome from Indiana, if she sat the whole 10 years you might want to have a look at the cylinders before you start her up and consider re gasketing the motor.
Well I should say while yes she sat for those 10 year my father would go out and fire her up about every 3-4 week and take her around the block.

First time in a Forum setting. I have had my 72 Charger now for about 12 years but 10 of those years she has been sitting at my parents house in Iowa. I finally saved up the money to get her down here to Tampa, FL. She just was put on the trailer this morning and is headed for me. She has a rebuilt 360 bored .030 over. Once she gets here I got some new tires to put on and an aftermarket A/C to keep me cool in this heat down here. Hope to post more pictures once she's at my house.

View attachment 492000 View attachment 492001
Welcome love the color.

Auto Transport Service
Back