• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hello From Texas

Wesola78

Local time
1:33 AM
Reaction score
Hello all,
My name is Wes, I live in Cypress, Texas near Houston. I own a '67 Charger with a smallblock 318 which brings me to this site. I recently scored a 340 with 360 heads which will be going in the Charger.
I have been a Mopar enthusiast for many years (I'm 50), and I also have a '78 Volare with a slant six.
Take care everyone,
Wes

hi and welcome to the site ,there are quite a few early charger owners that will like to see your 67 charger build ,when you can post up some photos of both ,we love our car **** here :headbang:

Wes,

Welcome from just up the road from you...I'm near Jones & Grant myself. We've got a few nice Mopars in the area you might have seen around, and it looks like the "Mopar Corner" at Nifty Fifties gained a few cars this last season.

Look forward to seeing your pics/projects and maybe trading some local resources.

Welcome to the Forum "Wes"
Thanks for joining!
Send us some pictures when you can.
"super-bee_ski"

welcome to fbbo from warm & sunny California

Welcome fellow Texan,I work in the cypress area. Fairfield and Towne lake. Maybe one day I can get a peek at your car.Pete

Auto Transport Service
Back