• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hello World!!

Bladecutter

"Pursuit of Shape"
Local time
2:41 PM
Reaction score
Homies! Been a minute since i been surfing the BBO.....been going thru some changes. Still dealing with discomfort in right side of body, but im starting to get some endurance back. Last i wrote i had dropped to under 115 lbs, but last Doc visit, a week ago today, i weighed 119.6 lbs,,so i got 5 lbs back.Thats a relief.
I got out yesterday & cleaned up my Bug a little......hope to get the lexi hung off the Porsche' t-axle in next month.....planning how to build the auxilluary rack off of wishbone to pick up mounts on the 4 cam(hehe,,hoho)V-8. Am going to weld gusseted tabs forward & aft on the wish bone so the aux rack will be removable & also keep ground clearance consistent with belly pan of car. If i remote sump the engine, then it will also have ground clearance consistent with belly pan, nothing hanging down to get hung on speed bumps, potholes. Plus, with a 12 qt oil tank up front with radiator & coolers, the lines should carry at least another 2 qts. Cant have too much oil, eh?
Cant wait to get motor hung, the adaptor plate & flywheel are beautiful machine work. One nice thing about the lexi is the crank mate to flywheel is an 8 bolt pattern! One of these engines would make a sweet replacement for the iron 360 in my 1973 22 ft Fireball RV. The iron 360 is 235 hp (under old hp rating) w 285 lbs of torque. The lexi/toy(Tundra is same engine) is 250 hp(current hp rating system) w/ 260 lbs torque. Plus lexi is narrower & shorter than iron 360. The iron 360 is just over 550 lbs while the lexi fully accessorized is 400 lbs. That would be an easy peasy 150 lbs off front wheels!! Very conducive to the rest of my visualized plan to heat up the performance of the Fireball.
I still havent gotten started on chemo treatments, getting the insurance plan & the med providers on same page has been arduous, but finally got those dux in a row,,, so may get chemo started within a couple more weeks.
Yesterday was a double bonus for news.
One, Ski(ck thread * super-bee_ski*) posted up the Certificate documenting the Sept 20th F-22 flight carrying the Ceremonial US Flag that Edwards has bestowed upon me in Tribute.....just an Unbelievable thing, it moves me like the Lost Chord. Along with that news came word from Wolfgang in Germany.....the magazine with the Mangusta article hit the stands a couple weeks ago & He has sent me a couple copies about 10 days ago......another 8 will follow in case the mail has lost the first 2. Yes, i have lost stuff im US Mail more than once. Pretty cool that news of both these items came at same time......there is no such thing as coincidence in my Bible.
Hoping like hell to make Fall Fling, Van Nuys on 29th.....another bonus, if You all remember my endeavors in on line dating, last i left You with word i had become Friends with a 'motor head' Woman named Nicole. (We finally met when i was in Hoag Hospital in August, after tumor had been removed...in line with my enigmatic existence....cellibate for 30 yrs & 1st Lady i become accquainted with i dont actually meet eye to eye until im anchored to a hospital bed......im just not a normal guy)
Nicole(Rain) & Her Daughter Natalie are going to come to FF VN also. To say im looking forward to the weekend would be quite an understatement. Im excited to see Dennis H there so i can give Him His blade.
I found a motorcycle auction website for both clean & salvage title stuff.......the salvage mkt is Cheap cheap thankfully, because the used mkt here is not great.
So i should have a scooter between my legs before too much longer.
I still have those Porsche' Fuchs wheels, in case a Porsche nut would be interested....ill make a reasonable deal.....912 & 911 early vintage.
OK, i guess ive used enough band width for now.
Keep the 'hood up You Guys, Hope to see a bunch of You in Van Nuys soon. Peace......we're all on the same page about hollery....im not crazy about Trump, bult the other choice is a predetermined disaster, a career, tax leeching politikan that never provided one job for anyone.....Trump is a question mark who is not bought & paid for by the nasty creatures. Trump is a business man,,,no angel,,,,but He has provided easily tens of thousands of jobs for Americans,(& even for the Bangladeshans...if they werent getting that 30 cents an hour, they wouldnt be getting anything), so the logic is Clear to any critical thinker that Trump is the ONLY choice in this hyperbolic contest. I did have a dream that He won. I have never had a political dream ever before, so maybe a positive indication.
L8R B-bers........jimi

Glad to here you're up and about doing things Jimi.
Keep your head up and kick it's (cancer) ***!

97e7720f6db04f0a52ff5a16f30e6a74.jpg

It's good to hear that you are doing better. My wife is a cancer survivor and we will be praying for your speedy recovery Blade.

ThankYous to Everybody chiming in!! Your support is Most Appreciated!! jimi
Aint that Monkey a riot?!

14457447_296011890765000_7203984153233833212_n.jpg 14517548_10207751558734879_7234576719840239719_n.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back