• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB HELP!!! 68 GTX Grill

Status
Not open for further replies.

L&LClassics

Local time
2:56 PM
Reaction score
I am looking for a 68 GTX grill. Any help with this would be extremely appreciated.

I have headlight bezels, tail lights, and console parts if anyone is interested in buying or trading.

I know where their are a few ! what are you looking for condition wise and how much do you want to spend?? I just found the same piece for my 68' so I know where the ones I passed on are and the ones that were way out of my price range !! Let me know might be able to help you out ! :headbang:

Sending a pm I found a guy with two 68 GTX with a lot of extra parts. Not sure on how many grills he has.

Hey guys sorry I haven't gotten back to you. I was bidding on the grill on ebay but got out bid with 2 seconds left!:BangHead: ma mopar I will send you a pm. I appreciate you guys taking time to help me out. Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back