• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

help!!!want to join the wwomo (wonderful world of mopar owners)

hot rust

Local time
9:28 AM
Reaction score
marked tree arkansas, a stones throw away from mem
hey guys, newbie here, been actually signed on a little while but never did an intro. michael from arkansas, just know enough about mopars to get myself in trouble....but dilligently learnin.god forbid i have been a chevy guy almost all my life but have owned mopars in the past,,69 coronet r/t and a 67 dart. at the present i'm in the market for a 69 bee and hopefully before long i will be a member (see title). but seriously as a lurker on here i've seen that people are helpful and knowledgeable to each other and thats what makes a great site. have several cars right now but no mopars but trying real hard to change that, looking forward to continue to learn about all things mopar and from time to time i find some jewels to sell to make someone else happy. great bunch of people and glad to be here!!!!!! michael

Howdy Michael...Good luck on your hunt. '69 Bee is one heck of a cool car to jump back in to the Mopar ring with.

Hi michael, welcome to the forum:wav:

With a name like 'hot rust' you must already be familiar with these cars. :)

hi and welcome to the site :headbang:

Welcome from Maine! Good luck on your search for mopar!

Glad to see your going from Bow-Tie to Penstar! Just my opinion, though I have one in the garage as well...believe it's sold though. I like all the old muscle, if we didn't have a mixture it be kinda boring. Welcome to the site.

welcome to FBBO
good luck with your search for a 69 Super Bee
check our Mopar B-Body Market Place forum section here every so often there's one for sale
or maybe post a WTB add in that specific section, for an off chance someone will sell one too...

Welcome from Minnesota. :hello2:

Welcome from Texas. I don't bash others for having fords or chevys like some do. Hell I have all three in my stables. The problem is getting around to working on and driving them all. Good luck on your search. 69' Bee is a really nice start.

Welcome from PA!

Here's hoping you find a good one!

update 11/27

update, 11/27/15. purchased a bee today!!!!!! ruff 69 but it's a start. good title,no motor trannys there. auto, column shift,rally gauge cluster no fender tag,build sheet but it's a start appears to be a yellow car with a saddle interior as the seats/door panels dyed black. headliner and dash are black though. rough n96 set up, no a/c,power brakes. didn't have time to check differential to see gear ratio or traction lock equipped. glad to finally have it in the stable. pics.... SAM_0998.jpgSAM_0997.jpgSAM_0996.jpgSAM_0995.jpgSAM_0994.jpgSAM_0993.jpgSAM_0992.jpgSAM_0991.jpgSAM_0999.jpg

Welcome to the site! You've got your hands full with that one but It`ll be sweet once its done!

Welcome. You got your work cut out for you! All the best.

Auto Transport Service
Back