• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hi all, new member 68 Charger

Dawson 68

Local time
3:45 AM
Reaction score
I’ve been driving a Mopar of some kind my entire life. I just bought my dream car but now I have to completely restore it as it’s in pretty bad shape. I will be reaching out for advice often I’m sure. Thanks for having me.
IMG_9975.jpeg
IMG_9982.jpeg
IMG_0002.jpeg
IMG_1316.jpeg
IMG_1404.jpeg
IMG_1446.jpeg

Welcome to the site. That's not the worst 68 Charger I've seen. Atleast now a days all the sheetmetal is available to fix them. Chargers rock,it will be worth all the work to make it sweet again. I have several of them in the works myself.

20220925_200214.jpg

Cool car to do, 68 Charger is the best
I like the Keystone wheels
Looks like a nice shop you got to work in too

(July 1974 a day before I turned 15, to get my learners permit
I bought my 1st, it was a 68 Charger R/T GG1 Dark Green & Black)

welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

maybe you could also start a Members Restoration thread
we could all follow along too

good luck on the resto too

Welcome aboard!! That's a very worthy candidate for restoration! Keep us posted on your progress.

Welcome to FBBO from Ontario. Good luck with your Charger project. There is a lot of knowledge and help on this site.

Welcome, nice looking charger project.

welcome to FBBO nice looking charger project

Welcome aboard from Ohio.

Welcome from Alabama, 68 Chargers are one of my personal favorites. I sold the example I had some years ago, but am always looking.

Auto Transport Service
Back