• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

hi everybody

kidsfirstcar

Local time
3:11 AM
Reaction score
Names Steve and kids name is Samantha and her first choice for a car was a 68 gtx so we are doing a clone from a sattellite 440 4 speed I.so proud I could cry

Names Steve and kids name is Samantha and her first choice for a car was a 68 gtx so we are doing a clone from a sattellite 440 4 speed I.so proud I could cry

Welcome to FBBO and Do you have any idea how blessed you brother? I suspect you do.

My son and daughters want My Mopars LOL !! But they are helping work on them. Problem right now, 3 kids, 2 cars.

Have a great time man !!!!!!!

Welcome. Ya that is cool. My kids like Mopars too. I guess they all must have the ability to see the beauty that is no longer in manufacturing today.

Thanks for the warm welcome looking forward to the build and she is torn between plum crazy sublime and burnt copper, girls I will never figure them out

I'd be proud too, 68 GTX is one of my favorites for sure... welcome to FBBO & good luck on yours & Samantha's 1st car, a 68 GTX/440 4 speed Satty clone, great choice !!

:sSig_hihihi::sSig_welcometoourcl:hatwave:.................:worthless_thread:. we love car **** here :headbang:

Welcome Steve, good luck with what sounds like a fun project. Samantha should join up here as well and get some ideas.

Waiting for a picture just like everyone else. :)

Will get some pic's posted soon she spent 4 hours pollishing 1 wheel and only got half of it done billit specialty wheels what a pain

Burnt Copper is rich looking
Purple is high visibility.
A plus for safety

Very cool - welcome!

:tearyeyed:your killing us kid, we love car **** here :3some:

Auto Transport Service
Back