• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hi from New Plymouth New Zealand

Sgt Pepper

Local time
6:38 PM
Reaction score
:jerk: Hi Im Donna I have a 74 se charger 360 auto that I fell in luv with and bought home with me after buying her in Texas last year when on holiday in US... didnt want to go home, trying to save up to come back soon.

Would luv to know more about 74 se chargers and how they differ from other 74's?
:VB toast: cheers !

Attachments

• 21.JPG
    21.JPG
    32.6 KB · Views: 213
:jerk: Hi Im Donna I have a 74 se charger 360 auto that I fell in luv with and bought home with me after buying her in Texas last year when on holiday in US... didnt want to go home, trying to save up to come back soon.

Would luv to know more about 74 se chargers and how they differ from other 74's?
:VB toast: cheers !

Hi Donna and welcome to the forum. It's good to see another kiwi join up. There are quite a few of us on here. The best place to get specific information for your vehicle is to go to hamtramck-historical.com/library
Also the people on this site are great, knowledgable and very helpful.
You have a very nice Charger there. More pics would be great.

Another Texas Mopar takes a boat ride... :icon_rambo:

Just kidding, welcome aboard Donna! You will find a wealth of knowledge here and everyone is eager to help out. How about a few more pic's?

Welcome from Maine! More pics are always good!

Welcome Donna yes let's see some more pictures of your Charger. PS do you know kiwigtx yet?

Welcome from New Jersey, USA, Donna. Beautiful charger you have there, have any more pix to share?

The best place to get specific information for your vehicle is to go to hamtramck-historical.com/library

Whoa, Jase, thanks for the resource. That website just changed my life bro.

Welcome Donna to FBBO, from NorCal, looks like a nice 74 Charger SE... your at the right place, it's a great site & we have friendly knowledgeable members...

You live in New Plymouth and drive a Dodge? What the hell is wrong with you?
Welcome. Nice Dodge by the way.

You live in New Plymouth and drive a Dodge? What the hell is wrong with you?
Welcome. Nice Dodge by the way.

Haha true story is the road I live on is "Plymouth Rd" as well so of course my 'other car' is a 67 Plymouth fury lll :eusa_dance:

Attachments

• 14.JPG
    14.JPG
    34.1 KB · Views: 134
Haha true story is the road I live on is "Plymouth Rd" as well so of course my 'other car' is a 67 Plymouth fury lll :eusa_dance:
The 'other car' is the dodge... chry. ply. DODGE.. Dodge is always last mentioned because it's the under dog working class division.

Standard industry talk ... C'mon Runner!

liddy-fletch.gif

plus it's a great bunch of guys and a couple really nice gals over there

ha you guys are funny.. anything that puts a smile on your dial is all good! but seriously i have looked at sites like wiki and such about chargers but cant make out what dodge was up to with diff options eg., S/E, R/T rally package (what is brougham?)etc.. I have a zillion pix of my car being restored and it had white gauge faces and the se emblems on interior doors as it has now but cant find another car same? it also doesnt have charger badges on doors or boot (i mean the 'trunk") are these missing? or did some car options not have them? sorry bout all the questions.
:sign4:

Standard industry talk ... C'mon Runner!

liddy-fletch.gif

plus it's a great bunch of guys and a couple really nice gals over there

"It's all ball bearings these days"......
There are more than "a couple of nice gals over there". I may have a small army of young kiwis there that I'm not aware of.

Auto Transport Service
Back