• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Highest resale color for a B Body?

SteveSS

Local time
3:37 PM
Reaction score
Let's say from 1968-1972. B-Bodies only. Originality does not count. Just in your experience what shade brings the most money on the auction block?

1712635255019.png
I'll start it.

I've seen really nice cars sell at auction and the only reason for the low price was the color choice.

There was a boring color Super Bee and they thought the bland color hurt the sale.

I've seen really nice cars sell at auction and the only reason for the low price was the color choice.

There was a boring color Super Bee and they thought the bland color hurt the sale.
What was the boring color ?

Orange is always a great color. Hi impact, goes great with stripes and vinyl tops. Interiors can be black, white, orange, saddle.

I saw results of a survey on Mopar colors at auction, by Hagerty , I think. (NOT just b-bodies.
One of the bright yellows brought the most money over average.(Citron yella or curious yellow).

Auto Transport Service
Back