• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hmm What do think?

mpro69rr

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
6:48 PM
Reaction score
Not mine, but what do you think about this stripe on a 69 RR? I don't know, I like it but I'm not sure.

RR Stripe.jpg

Last edited:
Think that is on the 71 through 73 runners. Know it was on the supper bee. in 68-73 cars. With the bee in the circle. But I could be wrong. Maybe someone else will chime in.

Think that is on the 71 through 73 runners. Know it was on the supper bee. in 68-73 cars. With the bee in the circle. But I could be wrong. Maybe someone else will chime in.
This was on a 69 RR.

Do you really want a 69 Plymouth Superbee look? If so go for it. If not think about it.

So, confused. Never saw that on a 69 runner. Maybe a special order when ordering the car. Option!!!!!

Do you really want a 69 Plymouth Superbee look? If so go for it. If not think about it.
Personally I don't think I would do it, I was wondering what everyone thought about it.

Like I thought of putting the broken arrow down the side of my car when painting it. Glad I did not do it. Also had the thought of putting the stripe around the back area like you posted. Glad I did not do that also. Thanks for giving us an add thought to discuss.

It would "bee" like putting "The Voice of the RoadRunner" in a SuperBee.

Not to offend anyone. As it is said it's your car (general statement ) do what you want.
But,, Bumblebee strips are for DODGES.
True, I thought about that after I posted, all the dodges have the stripes.

It looks a little pretentious. I'd like it better if were just black stripes.

A bumble bee stripe on a Road Runner ?
Probably the same dude that does all Mopar frame off restos.
:rofl:

How about SuperBee/Demon hood scoops on a Plymouth hood? I have seen them, and they just do not look right.

Auto Transport Service
Back