• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

"Honey, if you need me, I'll be in the shop."

Thanks for the welcomes from all over the world. I'm in the Eugene, Oregon area. Never had a muscle car. Always wanted one. Particularly a '71 Runner. Couldn't pass up this opportunity.

Yep, that first pic was a teaser wasn't it? (I learned that trick from my wife). I'll post more here on FBBO soon, when I can. (no candles or champagne though).

This '71 RR is over 90% restored. Matching 383 with just a few hours on the mostly stock rebuild. 727, column. New interior. Seller obviously put years of time, energy and new parts into this car. Some sourced-out work was a little iffy but I feel lucky overall. Comes with just enough issues to have fun solving. I'll be "personalizing" it as time and money allows but as Don mentioned, needs to be driven and enjoyed.

Nice to have a symbol of simpler times when chaos is all around.

Welcome from Marysville, WA. Nice first hot rod, looking forward to more pics.

Hi again,
Since we're all so nuts about our B Bodies, and the teaser pic in the trailer was so rude.... Beginning to "personalize" it since bringing it home. So far I've swapped out the 15x7 Magnums that were on it for 15x8 chrome Rallyes. 275/60 rear and 255/60 front. Nice fitment and solid stance, fills out those huge fenders. Strobe stripe is ready to put on but investigating some paint issues first. Great forum here, Thanks!
IMG_1897.jpeg
IMG_1898.jpeg
IMG_1896.jpeg
IMG_1902.jpeg
IMG_1796.jpeg
IMG_1892.jpeg

Welcome, great car!

Auto Transport Service
Back