• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD Hotchkis B body rear sway bar 2255R

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cuddy

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
2:19 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have a NIB Hotchkis rear sway bar for a B body part number 2255r. I'm going to coil over and I don't need this for my car. Price is 300.00 plus shipping. All specs can be found at Hotchkis.net
2255R.jpg

Last edited:
Ok thank you

correct link

Dramatically improve the cornering performance and traction of your Mopar with the Hotchkis Sport Suspension Sway Bar Package. Our performance sway bar package offers increased roll stiffness previously unavailable for the classic Mopar. Cars with wider rear tires and high horsepower engines will greatly benefit from this stability package. The kit includes easy to lubricate polyurethane bushings premium mounting hardware including stainless steel u-bolts laser cut axle mounts polyurethane bushings grade 8 bolts and gloss black powder coat finish.
  • Lightweight, Durable 1.0 in. Tubular 3 Way Adjustable Rear Bar
  • Zinc plated u-bolts, laser cut axle mounts, poly bushings & grade 8 bolts
  • Gloss black powder coat finish
  • Brings handling excitement to your Mopar
  • Dramatically improves steering and chassis response
  • Increases stability, improves traction, reduces body roll
  • Easy bolt-on installation in front with minor frame drilling required in rear

Thank you for posting all the specs. I appreciate it

No problem I will get you a quote tomorrow

Shipping is 60 dollars to you. Thanks

Perfect a check is fine. Please pm me your address and I will get it on its way. I will respond to the pm with my address for the check. Thank you

Hello, I have been trying to clear out my conversations but it’s not letting me ! It’s been a while since I’ve been on here, can I put my phone or email in a reply?

the powers that be will not like that. I don't have a problem with it. I'm not sure how but a guy on e-bodies found my info and was able to contact me

Hello, I have been trying to clear out my conversations but it’s not letting me ! It’s been a while since I’ve been on here, can I put my phone or email in a reply?
Just go Gold!!! Its worth it in many ways.

Any issues with the site look in FABO website FAQ

Any luck with your in box. I tried to pm you but it is still full. I have two other people interested but your first in line. Please let me know thanks

why would you use this sway bar with coil overs?
I have this bar on a car, and also have a QA1 coil over 4-link kit sold with a sway bar.

I'm gonna use the qa1 bar that comes with the suspension kit. Also sold all my other b-bodies and need the money for other projects

William Black please contact me if you're still interested. I have two other people waiting on your answer. Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back