• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How do I find the hIstory of my 69 GTX

1BAD426GTX

Local time
4:15 PM
Reaction score
I bought the car in '76 and have the two previous owners names. I can't find the correct broadcast sheet (found 3 from other cars, not mine). I want to know where and when it was originally sold. I've decoded the fender tag, but that where it ends. Any suggestions?

I bought the car in '76 and have the two previous owners names. I can't find the correct broadcast sheet (found 3 from other cars, not mine). I want to know where and when it was originally sold. I've decoded the fender tag, but that where it ends. Any suggestions?

welcome to FBBO,

I'm an old Concord Calif. guy :headbang: , born there 1959 & raised there most my adolescent years until 1997,
Clayton rd., then Cantaberry Village, on Cobblestone Ct., Turtle Creek, on Waterfall Way, also Jennie Dr., & Clayton Oakhurst CC,
I left for school & work, came back a few times, moved to Rancho Murieta/East of Sac. for 10+ years, now I live in the foothills now...

We have another member Meep-Meep, also a long time Concord guy too...
we talked about a bunch of guys we both knew, but don't really remember each other... there's a thread about Concord Boys
http://www.forbbodiesonly.com/mopar...5014-Any-Concord-Ca-guys-from-back-in-the-day
in the general discussion forum

I called the previous owners and talked to all 6 except the original owner. The 2nd owner no longer had his contact info. But I got a ton of info on my car.

Auto Transport Service
Back