• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD HUGE Wile E. Coyote with RoadRunner Plush Doll Warner Bros. Looney Tunes 48"

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZooKypr

Local time
6:05 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
RARE >>> HUGE >>> Wile E. Coyote with Roadrunner attached to his back!!! Approximate overall height is 48" tall.
Fresh from storage!!!...Very Clean and no stains or musty or smoky odors detected!
Great for display or drive around with as your sidekicks in your Plymouth Roadrunner or Superbird
from Warner Bros. from the Looney Tunes Collections - this has a Six Flags tag which is an amusement theme park and most likely a game prize.
Wile E. Coyote measures approximately 48" tall from the top of Roadrunners head to Wile's feet.
Wile E. Coyote measures approximately 42" and Roadrunner measures approximately 32".
My hands are big and when placed next to Wile E. Coyote's hand it is dwarfed!!!...see pic
Look at how big he is just sitting in a full sized recliner in picture #1....He's HUGE...huge head, hands & feet!!!
Roadrunner is sewn and attached to Wile E. Coyote in a few places. One tiny sewn repair to Wile's lower neck.
Has wiring inside of it to pose it!!!..The ears are a bit flimsy, you have to play with the wiring to pose them..
Very Nice special edition to any collector's stuffed doll display!
Still has its original tags on it!!!....
NOT REPRODUCED!!!..ORIGINAL ITEM!!!
Price $170.00 + 30.00 shipping in Lower 48 U.S. - Paypal or USPS Money Order only.
I might consider shipping this outside Lower 48 U.S., PM me.
(Doll will be shipped in a 48"x12"x12" box which is the largest cost effective dimension via USPS)
I may have just one post but I'm a long time member on FABO - A-Bodies Only under ZooKypr

Attachments

• wile e.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 4,363
  • wile e 3.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 3,038
  • wile e 5.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 3,734
  • wile e 2.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 1,766
  • wile e 6.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 1,606
hi,Bear R.- here.love this set.i wish i had the roadrunner .i have a 67 coronet.those wasnt part of the roadrunner series.it was though,the year later super bee.man i like it though.great find there.God Bless Barry

Thx Bear....Its now SOLD!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back