• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I got a RED X!!!?

How about this.....
For every RED X that gets doled out, the giver of such should have one of his LIKES withdrawn from his total?
How about this one - for every time a meme is re-posted, that user re-posting shall have 10 x Likes withdrawn from his total.

:lol:

How about every time a person is reprimanded for posting stuff in the wrong section, we duct 100 x Likes from their total. :eek:
....and if it's political content, we deduct 1,000 x Likes.

See how silly that would get? :poke:

...OR members that like to spread some laughs and nudie pictures!

Likes are like red X's, they don't mean a lot only to post whores that have a need to have big numbers. (or friends)
Agreed.....I'd put money on the fact that we wouldn't have as many pictures in the picture threads if there was no such counter showing Likes or Dislikes. :rolleyes:

This thread just gets better 'n better

"I got a RED X!!!?"​

2Q==(5).jpg

I don’t really understand why a red X is such a big deal? I have never given any and I’m not sure if I have received any but it seems people think you will be kicked off the sight with too many?if someone disagrees who cares it won’t change anybody’s life. I guess I’ll get some now .
It's kind of like someone drawing a weiner on your forehead with a sharpie.
It won't change anybodys life.
But you certainly won't like them if they do.
( unless it's explained, and warranted perhaps)

Agreed.....I'd put money on the fact that we wouldn't have as many pictures in the picture threads if there was no such counter showing Likes or Dislikes. :rolleyes:
Just speaking for myself, I will personally take that bet. Take me to zero and bring your wallet!! I was here just for shits and grins. :rolleyes:

Auto Transport Service
Back