• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I had the little skin cancer thingy removed. Wow.

SteveSS

Local time
2:42 AM
Reaction score
I had a little spot on my forehead, kinda like a zit but it wasn't going away. I had it checked last week. Yep, skin cancer. My sister had a couple of spots removed, no big deal. Part of being a fair-skinned Norwegian. So I go in expecting a scar like my sister's, a couple of mm across. No way! They took a chunk the size of a silver dollar. They had a plastic surgeon stitch me up with a vertical line about an inch and three-quarters. Now I have a big puffy bandage on with gauze wrapped around my head a few times. I look like a WWI trench warfare victim.

Put that sunscreen on boys.

Yes sunscreen! I have a friend that has had several spots removed. Keep an eye out for odd spots!

I'm a blond haired, fair skinned, blue eyes, white boy, that has gone thru, i don't know how many, basil cell, skin cancer carcinomas from my nose, cheeks, face, chest, back, in my adult lifetime, over at the Mather VA Hospital, here in the Sacramento, Ca. area.
The dermatologists keep telling me my body keeps producing these skin cancers, and they really don't have an answer to me as , to why.
As long as they don't progress to melanoma's, i'm a happy camper.
Guess it's just something in my body chemistry, that i gotta live with.
Ya, i do know what your going thru.
Hang in there, the best you can.
Jim V.
hemi71x

I had a little spot on my forehead, kinda like a zit but it wasn't going away. I had it checked last week. Yep, skin cancer. My sister had a couple of spots removed, no big deal. Part of being a fair-skinned Norwegian. So I go in expecting a scar like my sister's, a couple of mm across. No way! They took a chunk the size of a silver dollar. They had a plastic surgeon stitch me up with a vertical line about an inch and three-quarters. Now I have a big puffy bandage on with gauze wrapped around my head a few times. I look like a WWI trench warfare victim.

Put that sunscreen on boys.

Now you don't have to worry about women, including your squatter's crazy hot wife being turned on to you. :thumbsup:

Now you don't have to worry about women, including your squatter's crazy hot wife being turned on to you. :thumbsup:
Do you really think that's going to slow the hoards of sex-crazed women down?
UE-TxU.gif
LN0.gif

Auto Transport Service
Back