• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I suggest pop out for PMs

themechanic

Oklahoma is OK
Local time
9:40 PM
Reaction score
It would be nice not to leave a thread just to send a PM. I suggest a pop out or open another tab for PMs so that one may keep their place in the thread and reference it as they will.

I hope this isn't too difficult to do.

Thanks, Roger

I clicked on Joey's name, start a conversation then a new window opened to a new conversation with the Joey.

Waitin on the web meister.

I clicked on Joey's name, start a conversation then a new window opened to a new conversation with the Joey.

Waitin on the web meister.
Works exactly as you requested. New tab opens up for the convo. Def an improvement !!
:thumbsup:

Joey- When you start a conversation from a members screen name, a new tab opens up. When you start a conversation from the contact seller link in a For Sale post at the top of the post, it switches the page you're on. Can you make that open a new tab too?

Joey- When you start a conversation from a members screen name, a new tab opens up. When you start a conversation from the contact seller link in a For Sale post at the top of the post, it switches the page you're on. Can you make that open a new tab too?

Yeah --

You guys do know how to right click your mouse don't you?

yeah, there is a way to right click. check your manual
Yes, shift + click. I was just making the observation that starting a conversation which opens in a new tab was not consistent. Either way works for me. New tab is a little easier though re what themechanic pointed out.

Yes, shift + click. I was just making the observation that starting a conversation which opens in a new tab was not consistent. Either way works for me. New tab is a little easier though re what themechanic pointed out.
Now if I can just get someone to talk back to me...

Auto Transport Service
Back