• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I was at a friends place today.

slimt

Local time
4:34 PM
Reaction score
1714BF50-EF97-446F-8E4A-1DE1FCDD289E.jpeg

BE2C73CD-DF95-4D02-BB60-D2B575A7AE00.jpeg
Well its been 7 years since Ive seen a old friend. Heres what I seen in his yard. Hes a craftsmans and loves his mopars.

6FC8F1C6-0F94-40EA-9F5D-7FEF0D1C6E4C.jpeg
2CB69EAA-FFC2-4AD1-90A6-BAA58906F4C1.jpeg

0C67BCFB-D683-405D-A067-5466D95189A4.jpeg

Thought the cuda had the diesel in it!
Thank God the truck came in later

Frick yeah a 6bt in a sweptline truck!! Looks like a 94-98 P7100 (P-pump) motor with a 2nd Gen cummins hydro boost brake system...:thumbsup:

Frick yeah a 6bt in a sweptline truck!! Looks like a 94-98 P7100 (P-pump) motor with a 2nd Gen cummins hydro boost brake system...:thumbsup:
I think he said it was a 91 Cummins. Witha 5 spd

A shortbox as well.

Forgot another picture.
698A26B4-EF99-42A9-BEFA-D971C32BDCFE.jpeg

a 68 340s hes using for parts the engine is still in the car. This thing is just about dirt.

Cool! I see he likes to do things differently too. Too bad the Fastback isn't in better shape. I like rag tops but never did much care for the 2nd gen Barracuda ragtops. And my place used to be pretty quiet too for being so close to the city. It still isn't too bad but it's getting there.

Cool! I see he likes to do things differently too. Too bad the Fastback isn't in better shape. I like rag tops but never did much care for the 2nd gen Barracuda ragtops. And my place used to be pretty quiet too for being so close to the city. It still isn't too bad but it's getting there.
He rescued that 68 from the bottom of riverbed up in the mountains some 25 years ago. He has three of these fastbacks , one of those he completed and gave to his son. The other two are next in line. He sticks to himself , doesnt get caught up in lifes turmoil.

he told me where he lived many years ago beings he bought out in the middle of no where. I tried to find his place just driving around in that area. But had no success. He does not have a phone. So yesterday my wife and I did the same thing. Drove to see if. Well on the way out of that area. I see a Satillite going the other direction on the highway. Never really gave it any thought. Except dang what a Nice car. Then it clicked. Holy s,’t. Turned around and followed him to his yard. Now I know. Way out in the back 40. Tucked away in the trees up against the mountain range. His is place. What a nice spot.

Last edited:
Yup I bought it yesterday , been sitting since 93. Clean car
Dang I can't find one anywhere
At least affordable got pictures of it
322hp awd 5 speed manual. Is rear steer deleted yet?

Dang I can't find one anywhere
At least affordable got pictures of it
322hp awd 5 speed manual. Is rear steer deleted yet?
You know Im not sure. I gave 800 cdn for it. He will trailer it down next week.

Well you scored those are roughly $4-5k here in ok shape beat the hell out of !

Thought the cuda had the diesel in it!
Thank God the truck came in later
Had a friend with a dodge Cummins in a 71 monte carlo. Very strange, but the torque was unbelievable. I believe it had a 727 transmission.

I think he said it was a 91 Cummins. Witha 5 spd

A shortbox as well.

Unless the motor was converted to a P-Pump (P7100 injection pump system)...which is a fairly big job, then it has to be a 94-98-ish motor.

P7100 injection pump...

P7100-RSV.jpg

The early 1st gen cummins motors 89-93 ran a VE injection pump system.

Ve injection pump...

1051205_960x960.jpg

As you can tell I'm a bit of a 12V cummins fan...;) :D

Unless the motor was converted to a P-Pump (P7100 injection pump system)...which is a fairly big job, then it has to be a 94-98-ish motor.

P7100 injection pump...

P7100-RSV.jpg

The early 1st gen cummins motors 89-93 ran a VE injection pump system.

Ve injection pump...

View attachment 951559

As you can tell I'm a bit of a 12V cummins fan...;) :D
Good to know. As you would be aware of. I have no clue. I didn't pay much attention . I was just in awe by his property and what he created within it. Ill see if the wife can transfer me the Vid of this pickup running. It was impressive.

Quick before I get stot at, is that stealth an RT/TT by chance???
The guy across the street had one that was fully loaded and a little bit modified. He passed on from a heart attack about a year or so ago but his estranged druggie wife was listening to her other druggie friends tell her it was worth much more than than it really was. The engine was partly torn down and it had been sitting for many years and had rat and cat crap all over and in it plus they couldn't find the parts he had pulled off of it. He was no mechanic for sure but thought he was the worlds best. I quit loaning him tools after he showed me he had his head........well, you know.

Auto Transport Service
Back