• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ID older parts I have

ZR9B

Local time
7:05 PM
Reaction score
Hello, I need help identifying some old parts from my mother's garage. I don't think they are mopar. The house is going up for sale so I grabbed some of the parts to see if they could go. There were 3 of us brothers working out of there over the years,
any help would be greatly appreciated....and if you need any of them let me know

So we are supposed to guess what they are on top of it????

:xscuseless:
Hello, I need help identifying some old parts from my mother's garage. I don't think they are mopar. The house is going up for sale so I grabbed some of the parts to see if they could go. There were 3 of us brothers working out of there over the years,
any help would be greatly appreciated....and if you need any of them let me know

?

Crystal Ball (2).jpg

I think they are from an Edsel!

the first one is a cordless drill the second one is a barbie dont know the third :lol:

I think I could use the one pictured in the middle on the right and over to the left...:lol:

Lol...I screwed that up....gives me a security warning every pic...I think 1 worked.

20210619_162312.jpg 20210617_195426.jpg

Compression gauge...that 1 I knew...I thought it was a ram charger cowl...thanks

Now I see the threaded end so compression gauge it is!!!

And Handle bars. :) They look to be a Sears brand. There not Chinese made. Theres no rust.

Auto Transport Service
Back